Dates & Prices
July Cattle Drive 2017
- July 1st arrival into Sheridan, July 2nd 8:00 am pickup and transport to ranch
- July 7th pm return to civilization, July 8th 9:00 am return to airport
2017 Wounded Warriors Trip
- July 16th to July 21st
Open Range Cattle Drive Early August 2017
- August 5th arrival into Sheridan, August 6th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 10th pm return to civilization, Aug 11th 9:00 am return to airport
Open Range Cattle Drive Late August 2017
- August 19th arrival into Sheridan, August 20th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 24th pm return to civilization, August 25th 9:00 am return to airport
September Cattle Drive 2017
- September 9th arrival into Sheridan, September 10th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- September 15th pm return to civilization, September 16th 9:00 am return to airport
Clean up Ride 2017
- September 24th arrival into Sheridan, September 25th 12:30 pm pickup and transport to cow camp
- September 30th return to Sheridan, October 1st free to return home
The following prices quoted as price per person:
June, July Cattle Drives
- 1-5 People – $3,040.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,835.00 per person
Open Range Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $2,895.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,700.00 per person
September Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,090.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,990.00 per person
Clean Up Ride
- $2,950 Per Person
Prices include ground transportation to and from Sheridan, all food, soft drinks, saddle, tack, horse lease, and guide service.
There will be a $235 per person round trip delivery charge from Billings to Sheridan.This service available one day before and one day after the trip.
We also offer single tee-pee occupancy during the week for $250.00.
GUARDIANS OF THE RANGE FEE is $25.00 per person, which will be added to the total.
RECOMMENDED GRATUITY is $100.00 per guest.
A 25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. The non-refundable balance is due 90 days prior to the event. Due to enormous pre-trip preparations all monies are non-refundable. We take VISA and MC, money orders or a personal check. We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance. 1-800-826-1300 Travel Guard 1-800-348-9505 CSA Travel.
If a trip is already full a deposit of 12% is required to be on standby. If no spot opens up the 12% is applied to the trip of your choice the following year. All monies are non-refundable but credit will be given for two years.
For availability, please call: (800) 704-9268, (307) 655-9539 or (307) 655-9463 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is operating under a special use permit on the Bighorn National Forest.
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is an equal opportunity provider.