July Cattle Drive 2019
2018 Wounded Warriors Trip
- July 15th to July 2oth
Open Range Cattle Drive Early August 2018
- August 4th arrival into Sheridan, August 5th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 9th pm return to civilization, Aug 10th 9:00 am return to airport
Open Range Cattle Drive Late August 2018
- August 18th arrival into Sheridan, August 19th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 23rd pm return to civilization, August 24th 9:00 am return to airport
September Cattle Drive 2018
- September 15th arrival into Sheridan, September 16th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- September 21st pm return to civilization, September 22nd 9:00 am return to airport
Clean up Ride 2018
- October 1st arrival into Sheridan, October 2nd 9:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- October 7th return to Sheridan, October 8th free to return home
The following prices quoted as price per person:
June, July Cattle Drives
- 1-5 People – $3,160.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,955.00 per person
Open Range Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,0755.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,820.00 per person
September Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,210.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,110.00 per person
Clean Up Ride
- $3,070 Per Person
Prices include ground transportation to and from Sheridan, all food, soft drinks, saddle, tack, horse lease, and guide service.
There will be a $235 per person round trip delivery charge from Billings to Sheridan.This service available one day before and one day after the trip.
We also offer single tee-pee occupancy during the week for $250.00. This does not include single occupancy at a motel the night of the banquet. The last nights lodging is included in the trip price.
RECOMMENDED GRATUITY is $100.00 per guest.
A 25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. The non-refundable balance is due 90 days prior to the event. Due to enormous pre-trip preparations all monies are non-refundable. We take VISA and MC, money orders or a personal check. We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance. 1-800-826-1300 Travel Guard 1-800-348-9505 CSA Travel.
If a trip is already full a deposit of 12% is required to be on standby. If no spot opens up the 12% is applied to the trip of your choice the following year. All monies are non-refundable but credit will be given for two years, however there will be a $250.00 rebooking fee.
For availability, please call: (800) 704-9268, (307) 655-9539 or (307) 655-9463 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is operating under a special use permit on the Bighorn National Forest.
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is an equal opportunity provider.