July Cattle Drive 2019
- June 29th arrival into Sheridan, June 30th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- July 5th pm return to civilization, July 6th 9:00 am return to airport
2018 Wounded Warriors Trip
- July 14th to July 19th
Open Range Cattle Drive Early August 2019
- August 3rd arrival into Sheridan, August 4th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 8th pm return to civilization, Aug 9th 9:00 am return to airport
Open Range Cattle Drive Late August 2019
- August 17th arrival into Sheridan, August 18th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 22nd pm return to civilization, August 23rd 9:00 am return to airport
September Cattle Drive 2019
- September 14th arrival into Sheridan, September 15th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- September 20th pm return to civilization, September 21st 9:00 am return to airport
Clean up Ride 2019
- September 28th arrival into Sheridan, September 29th pickup and transport to cow camp
- October 4th return to Sheridan, October 5th free to return home
The following prices quoted as price per person:
June, July Cattle Drives
- 1-5 People – $3,260.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,115.00 per person
Open Range Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,215.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,920.00 per person
September Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,310.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,210.00 per person
Clean Up Ride
- $3,170 Per Person
Prices include ground transportation to and from Sheridan, all food, soft drinks, saddle, tack, horse lease, and guide service.
There will be a $275 per person round trip delivery charge from Billings to Sheridan.This service available one day before and one day after the trip.
We also offer single tee-pee occupancy during the week for $300.00. This does not include single occupancy at a motel the night of the banquet. The last nights lodging is included in the trip price. We offer double occupancy in a wall tent for amd additional $600.00.
RECOMMENDED GRATUITY is $100.00 per guest.
A 25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. The non-refundable balance is due 90 days prior to the event. Due to enormous pre-trip preparations all monies are non-refundable. We take VISA and MC, money orders or a personal check. We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance. 1-800-826-1300 Travel Guard 1-800-348-9505 CSA Travel.
If a trip is already full a deposit of 12% is required to be on standby. If no spot opens up the 12% is applied to the trip of your choice the following year. All monies are non-refundable but credit will be given for two years, however there will be a $250.00 rebooking fee.
For availability, please call: (800) 704-9268, (307) 655-9539 or (307) 655-9463 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is operating under a special use permit on the Bighorn National Forest.
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is an equal opportunity provider.