July Cattle Drive 2019
- June 29th arrival into Sheridan, June 30th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- July 5th pm return to civilization, July 6th 9:00 am return to airport
2019 Semper Fi Fund Trip
- July 14th to July 19th
Open Range Cattle Drive Early August 2019
- August 3rd arrival into Sheridan, August 4th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 8th pm return to civilization, Aug 9th 9:00 am return to airport
Open Range Cattle Drive Late August 2019
- August 17th arrival into Sheridan, August 18th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 22nd pm return to civilization, August 23rd 9:00 am return to airport
September Cattle Drive 2019
- September 14th arrival into Sheridan, September 15th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- September 20th pm return to civilization, September 21st 9:00 am return to airport
Clean up Ride 2019
- September 28th arrival into Sheridan, September 29th pickup and transport to cow camp
- October 4th return to Sheridan, October 5th free to return home
The following prices quoted as price per person:
June, July Cattle Drives
- 1-5 People – $3,390.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,115.00 per person
Open Range Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,345.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,920.00 per person
September Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,440.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,210.00 per person
Clean Up Ride
- $3,370 Per Person
Prices include ground transportation to and from Sheridan, all food, soft drinks, saddle, tack, horse lease, and guide service.
There will be a $275 per person round trip delivery charge from Billings to Sheridan.This service available one day before and one day after the trip.
We also offer single tee-pee occupancy during the week for $300.00. This does not include single occupancy at a motel the night of the banquet. The last nights lodging is included in the trip price. We offer double occupancy in a wall tent for an additional $600.00.
RECOMMENDED GRATUITY is $100.00 per guest.
A 25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. The non-refundable balance is due 90 days prior to the trip. Due to enormous pre-trip preparations all monies are non-refundable. We take VISA and MC, money orders or a personal check. We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance. 1-800-826-1300 Travel Guard 1-800-348-9505 CSA Travel.
If a trip is already full a deposit of 12% is required to be on standby. If no spot opens up the 12% is applied to the trip of your choice the following year. All monies are non-refundable but credit will be given for two years. If you have to cancel we will roll you to the following year, however you will pay the difference of the price of the trip you paid and the current price of the trip.
For availability, please call: (800) 704-9268, (307) 655-9539 or (307) 655-9463 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is operating under a special use permit on the Bighorn National Forest.
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is an equal opportunity provider.