July Cattle Drive 2020
- June 27th arrival into Sheridan, June 28th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- July 3rd pm return to civilization, July 4th 9:00 am return to airport
2020 Semper Fi Fund Trip
- July 18th to July 25th
Open Range Cattle Drive Early August 2020
- August 8th arrival into Sheridan, August 9th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 13th pm return to civilization, Aug 14th 9:00 am return to airport
Open Range Cattle Drive Late August 2020
- August 22nd arrival into Sheridan, August 23rd 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- August 27th pm return to civilization, August 28th 9:00 am return to airport
September Cattle Drive 2020
- September 19th arrival into Sheridan, September 20th 8:00 am pickup and transport to cow camp
- September 25th pm return to civilization, September 26th 9:00 am return to airport
Clean up Ride 2020
- October 4th arrival into Sheridan, October 5th pickup and transport to cow camp
- October 10th return to Sheridan, October 11th free to return home
The following prices quoted as price per person:
June, July Cattle Drives
- 1-5 People – $3,390.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,115.00 per person
Open Range Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,345.00 per person
- 6+ People – $2,920.00 per person
September Cattle Drive
- 1-5 People – $3,440.00 per person
- 6+ People – $3,210.00 per person
Clean Up Ride
- $3,370 Per Person
Prices include ground transportation to and from Sheridan, all food, soft drinks, saddle, tack, horse lease, and guide service.
There will be a $275 per person round trip delivery charge from Billings to Sheridan.This service available one day before and one day after the trip.
We also offer single tee-pee occupancy during the week for $300.00. This does not include single occupancy at a motel the night of the banquet. The last nights lodging is included in the trip price. We offer double occupancy in a wall tent for an additional $600.00.
RECOMMENDED GRATUITY is $100.00 per guest.
A 25% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. The non-refundable balance is due 90 days prior to the trip. Due to enormous pre-trip preparations all monies are non-refundable. We take VISA and MC, money orders or a personal check. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE. 1-800-826-1300 TRAVEL GUARD 1-800-348-9505 CSA TRAVEL.
Those that have cancelled we will honor what we have done in the past.
We are booking up so far in advance now that the only way to make it work for us, is for you to purchase trip insurance. Peoples intentions are honest but they can’t predict what family wedding or some other function that they have to attend pops up. In the past we were looking at 2-5 cancellations a year when people were booking 6 months in advance. People are now booking 12-15 months in advance so we are now dealing with 10-20 cancellations per year, those turn into 10-20 spots I can’t sell, thus the change in policy.
To protect yourself you need to purchase trip insurance.
Thanks for your understanding.
If a trip is already full a deposit of 12% is required to be on standby. If no spot opens up the 12% is applied to the trip of your choice the following year. All monies are non-refundable. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE. 1-800-826-1300 TRAVEL GUARD 1-800-348-9505 CSA TRAVEL.
For availability, please call: (800) 704-9268, (307) 655-9539 or (307) 655-9463 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is operating under a special use permit on the Bighorn National Forest.
Double Rafter Cattle Drives is an equal opportunity provider.